Saturday 3 January 2015

What is Perfection?

For the few couple of months, I got to redesigning the main website, spending the majority of that time tweaking code and layout.
The whole reason for me not actually creating content on any of my projects, is perfection.
I absolutely hate slow loading webpages, and I felt my own designs were too slow. I went on a trimming spree, removing unnecessary page bottlenecks.
Following that success, I kept thinking that I could do better on the layout, across various devices (responsive web layout).
Weeks, and I really mean weeks, have been spent on minor cosmetic tweaks.
Trying to get that perfect look and feel, is annoying as hell, because nothing is perfect.
Thankfully, I am somewhat satisfied with the look and feel now, so I can get cracking on content.
Unfortunately for you, none of the changes will be noticed until at least 14 pages of content has been produced. Below is a sneak peak of the desktop view.


No comments:

Post a Comment